Marian Byrne AMC
Irish/Australian Authorised Marriage Celebrant
Weddings > Process
The next step
- Begin creating your ceremony after some discussion, by choosing your own style of wedding - casual, traditional, contemporary, short or long
- We will work together to create the perfect ceremony for you both. It will however be best if you browse through the range of resources from my information kit or the internet to help you choose readings, vows and rituals that reflect your own style,– OR – I can help you to write your own
- Ensure that your ceremony reflects your style so that it will be unforgettable
- We will communicate every step of the way by further appointments if required, whether in person, by phone, Skype or email
- Finalise the ceremony
- Pay balance of fees
- Complete sign and witness The Declaration (Form 14)
I would encourage couples to have a rehearsal for the ceremony before the wedding – if possible, at the venue.
I will arrive at the wedding venue approx one hour before the ceremony to ensure that everything is in order and ready to go.
- Your ceremony celebrated at the selected venue
- Sign and witness three (3) marriage certificates
- The Marriage Certificate and a copy of the ceremony will be presented to you as a souvenir of your wedding
After the wedding day I will ensure all the required paperwork for your marriage is registered with the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages General’s Office, Perth, WA.
Want to capture those special moments?
Lonely Mountain Video - Simple, high quality, affordable video production solution based in Perth, Western Australia.