Marian Byrne AMC
Irish/Australian Authorised Marriage Celebrant
Fees "Marriage ceremony"
- I am a fully qualified Authorised Marriage Celebrant
- My service is personalised and designed to suit your needs and I ensure a relaxed and stress free approach to organising your ceremony
- I have had extensive experience in public speaking and working with the public
- I have a PA system with CD Player that is available for use if you require this (no extra charge)
- I offer a free no obligation initial meeting
- I offer a full rehearsal and follow up meeting closer to the ceremony date.
- You can contact me at anytime between booking my services and your wedding to obtain ideas on different vendors you may need to use and for any query relating to your wedding
- I believe that it is your wedding day and therefore I allow you to decide what type of ceremony will best suit your needs.
For most weddings (let’s face it if I have to hang out a a helicopter held by one ankle or something similar the price will change) $650.00 for weddings in Perth or within a 40 kilometre radius of the CBD. (For weddings outside this area there will be a 70 cents per kilometre surcharge).
This price Includes as many meetings as required, unlimited email or telephone consultation, registration of your marriage through Births Deaths and Marriages, a souvenir copy of your ceremony and a rehearsal . No hidden extras.
There is a non-refundable booking fee of $250.00. The Balance of $400.00 is payable one month before the ceremony.